Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Aegean, my favorite airline

Aegean airlines, the biggest Greek airline founded in 1987 and only commenced operations some 15 years ago. In 2010 Aegean become a member or Star Alliance and now has 37 Airbus planes on service, flies to 72 destinations carrying last year over 10 million passengers. 

You may not be familiar with this airline if you have never been to Greece, but for me Aegean is always the first airline to look at when I want a flight to Europe or anywhere in Greece. The reason? Excellent service, safety and air-meals. Because of the nature of my blog I will concentrate on the in-flight food. 



When other European airlines will serve you just beverages and maybe a small snack, Aegean will serve a hot dish (some examples below), for lunch or dinner, sometimes for breakfast too (for which unfortunately I have no photo). 





First photo in an Airbus A320 and the second in  an Airbus 321. All photos from Aegean airlines flights taken by me for flights between 2 and 3 and a half hours. 







No comments:

Post a Comment